

Today was our 20 week ultra-sound. We were so excited! The appointment was scheduled for 7:45 a.m. We were awake, showered and ready to go by 7:00 a.m. Colby was banging on the bathroom door asking for his toothbrush and when I told him we didn't even need to leave for another 45 minutes he admitted he was a little excited. We made it to the doctor's office early of course. The ultra-sound tech, Sarah, was wonderful. Colby saw the gender of the baby at the very begining. I was so nervous counting fingers, toes and heartbeats I wasn't even paying attention. When Sarah asked if we would like to know the sex of the baby we of course said yes but Colby already had a huge smile on his face. When Sarah told us we are definately having a boy we were absolutely delighted. The ultra-sound pics are incredible. We got a great shot of Cade with his fingers in his mouth. As Sarah was trying to take a picture of Cade's brain he wrapped his arms around his face so she couldn't get a shot. I had to get up and walk around the exam room just to try to get him to change positions. If this is any indication of behavior to come we may really be in for it! What a wonderful day! A son. We are so blessed.
2 comments:
I am so very excited for you! I love the name Cade! Do you have a middle name picked out?
By the way, I really like the name Colby. I wanted to use it for our son, Shaylor, so badly. I couldn't do it to the kid though...Colby Jack is a cheese after all! :(
I'm excited that you have a blog now! If you want info on where to find more backgrounds than what blogger offers, let me know!
-Amy
Morgan,
I don't have any other way to contact you. My computer crashed and I lost your e-mail address and contact information.
Can you e-mail me: ianamyjack@gmail.com
(that's a new one, by the way)
and give me all of your contact information?!
Lots of love,
Amy
Post a Comment